GQL queries break Datastore Viewer
Any invalid query (and perhaps some valid ones?) results in an unhelpful error:
We're sorry, but something went wrong. We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
And all GUI elements of the Dashboard disappear, as if the entire app crashed.
#1 Updated by Dmitrii Calzago almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from invalid GQL queries break Datastore Viewer to GQL queries break Datastore Viewer
Problems with valid queries:
- requesting multiple properties: e.g. SELECT username, userid from Account
- requesting the KEY: e.g. SELECT key FROM Person
- constrain by one property and order by another: WHERE propA = 'val' ORDER BY propB ASC
- constraint against list contents: WHERE location CONTAINS 'London'