Change agents to request public IPs only if needed
#1 Updated by Tanvi Marballi about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Change the base agent to have an additional flag for whether or not public IPs are needed for those machines to be created.
- As a first step, just introduce the flag for EC2 and GCE agents and make no decision based on it.
- For Azure, in case of public IPs needed (Load balancers) create regular virtual machines and when not needed create those VMs under a scale set.